Skin loses its elasticity with age, this causes fine lines that appear on the skin. Ageing skin cells have less collagen due to inadequate supply of antioxidants. There are several external factors that might be the reason for wrinkles.
CAUSES OF WRINKLES:
- The skin begins losing its elasticity naturally and forms wrinkles as you get older
- The fat within the skin layers can cause fine lines
- Excessive sun exposure
- Smoking accelerates the ageing process
- Poor diet
- Exaggerated facial expressions
SYMPTOMS FOR WRINKLES:
- There will be fine lines on the skin.
- Some wrinkles become deep like creases.
- Noticeable areas of wrinkles are eyes, neck, forehead and mouth.
A dermatologist can evaluate your skin type and instruct you on the best course of action, being a proper diet or change in your lifestyle to a range of facial aesthetic treatments.