Ageing causes your skin to look dull and lose its firmness and elasticity over time. The natural oil, production of collagen and elastin present in the skin reduces with time and you require treatment to keep your skin looking youthful.
CAUSES BEHIND SAGGY SKIN:
Aging is one of the main reasons why you suffer from saggy skin. Our skin begins to lose its natural oil and elasticity thereby, making it more fragile:
- Ultraviolet radiations accelerate the aging process, in turn, causing wrinkling at a younger age. Direct exposure to UV light can actually break down the connective tissue of your skin and loose its natural lustre.
- Smoking may get mixed with blood flow and accelerate the aging process thus, causing saggy skin.
- Unexpected or sudden weight loss causes saggy skin over a short time period.
- There might be wrinkles and fine lines in your skin.
- Pores often seem larger over time.
- There might be development of cervices and furrows around the eyes, mouth and neck.
Several treatments are there to restore the youthfulness of the skin. Some measures are using sunscreen before leaving your house to protect skin from sun rays and skin sagging.