Rosacea usually affects people over the age of 30, which causes facial redness and bumps. It is commonly found on the forehead, chin, cheeks and nose whilst at the same time have a burning sensation and soreness in the eyes. Consult a dermatologist who can better diagnose your case and give you the best treatment options.
SOME CAUSES OF ROSACEA:
- Overpopulation of Microscopic mite.
- Sudden abnormalities of facial blood vessels.
- It can be passed down by your parents as it is hereditary.
- Family history where ancestors had faced such issues, and might have passed it to future generation.
- Other factors such as direct exposure to sun, high temperature, humidity, hot drinks, caffeine, regular exercise, dairy products, spicy foods, anger, stress and medications leading to rosacea.
FEW SYMPTOMS OF ROSACEA:
- Redness on the face, may have the appearance of flushed skin.
- Acne breakouts, small bumps or pimples.
- Red, irritated and dry eyes.
- Skin becomes thicker with uneven texture.
- Dry skin that can get hurt easily and red face with sensitivity
- Blood vessels become visible on your skin.
Early diagnosis and quick action can lessen the progression and risk of rosacea. Though, there is no test available for rosacea, general practitioners check the skin of the patients and might ask about the symptoms. The presence of blood vessels helps physicians to distinguish it from other skin disorders.