Excess body fat is commonly associated with diabetes, and heart disease. The accumulation of fat can over your whole body or more prominent in certain areas like your lower abdomen, legs, and upper arms. You can resolve excess fat by proper dieting and exercise, which is recommended before considering any treatments
Excess fat can be the cause of major overall health conditions. Some causes are:
- Fatty food are a leading cause of excess fat.
- A high consumption of carbohydrates can cause excess fat in your body.
- Lack of regular exercise prevents the fat from getting burned.
- Genetic susceptibility might be the reason for excess fat, or make losing weight naturally difficulty.
SYMPTOMS AND EFFECTS:
Although excess fat is common in a large number of people it can have many effects on your health and physical appearance, such as:
- Larger waist line
- High blood sugar – more than 100mg/dL
- Higher BMI causing hunger frequently
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory issues
If you have tried dieting and exercise but can’t shift the excess weight then there are multiple treatments available starting from surgical to non-surgical option.