RF Derma Roller
Our advanced aesthetic device TLC Mesotherm give outstanding results for rejuvenation, tightening and for skin lifting
Micro-needles to deliver controlled radio frequency RF energy directly into various depths of the skin. The combination of radio frequency and percutaneous needling induces collagen production within the dermis and tightens elastin fibres creating a smoother, healthier and younger looking skin.
Needling is effective on most areas, face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands and local areas of scarring.
- Results are visible approx. 4 weeks after first treatment, for best results course of 3 treatments, 2 weeks apart, are advised.
- Tightens skin, minimises pores, reduces scarring (excellent for acne scarring), lightens pigmentation.
- Reasonably low down time after the treatment (generally about 48-72 hours of mild swelling, 24 hours of redness).
- At the time of having the needling done, you can expect to feel a warm sensation in the skin. This indicates to us the treatment is working effectively. Immediately after, your skin will be flushed and sensitive to extreme temperatures and UV.
- RF Needling does break the skin, so pin point bleeding is common. You will experience redness, that may last between 24-72 hours post treatment.